Should I Journal? is a PDF download that you print at home (or at a copy center). There are 30 different types of journaling entry prompts included, from List Journaling to Sleepy Idea Journaling. This way, you can try just about every type of journaling to see which ones you like the most and to determine if you want to make journaling a part of your life.
You might have wondered if a journaling habit is for you. You might have heard all the good things that journaling can bring, and no doubt have seen some beautiful journals that other people keep. It’s all so alluring, and you want that! BUT you’ve had trouble journaling up to this point in your life and want to give it a whirl.
Benefits of journaling
- Will help you achieve your goals.
- Will help you gain inspiration.
- Gives you a record to track progress & growth.
- Helps to increase self-confidence.
- Helps to strengthen memory.
- Will improve writing and communication skills.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Helps in coping with depression.
- Helps to nurture and inspire creativity.
- Helps you get better sleep.
- Helps you look at and process issues in your life.
- Helps you get solutions to your problems.
- Will make you a happier person.
After Purchase, you will receive links to download your digital product on the thank you page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.